9100S Series Heaters arrive set up to operate at 100,000 BTU/hr. The box comes with a kit that enables user to convert the BTU setting to 80,000 or 90,000. Infrared Heaters direct line of site radiant heat to floor-level objects, which in turn, heat surrounding air to the desired temperature. High intensity heaters are ideal for use in drafty or windy conditions like a loading dock or auto mechanic bays where doors are open during winter conditions. Dock personnel and objects at floor level will benefit from comfortable warmth like the rays of the sun despite wind and cold. This particular heater uses Power Pile ignition and it is fueled by natural gas. It ships with a thermostat and no electricity or direct venting are required for operation. Heatstar high intensity heaters are protected by a 10 year, pro-rated burner assembly warranty and a limited one year gas control warranty. Consult the user manual for installation instructions and for clearance to combustible guidance.
- Heatstar High Intensity Heaters have multiple outputs per model series
- Additional burner orifices are included that enables the installer to increase or decrease the output of the heater
- Spark ignition heaters ship with 40VA transformers
- Milivolt control heaters shipped with thermostat
- Non-corrosive materials are used throughout heaters construction